On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:09 PM, John Moser <john.r.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I work in a place without staging, and we desperately need it, and I
> am becoming slowly more aggressive and will be making arguments after
> I torch my burn down charts.
>
> Think about that though.  No testing environment.  So much pain.

Talk about loving to live on the dangerous and wild side :P

> With a testing environment, massive breakage to me is just a
> playground and casual Friday.

Oddly enough I kinda feel like your sentence says.  When I see people
upgrade without staging I get this fire rage and I hate everything
about what's broken and I'm angry for days after fixing it and I'm
angry I have to figure out what broke and I'm just angry at the world
at that point but when proper staging happens, oddly enough I don't
care at all and I'm more than happy to figure out what broke, it's
just like you said, it's like a casual Friday "yay I get to learn
something new."