Hello.

    I have had a passion for Ubuntu and open source several years now, and
although I attempted many times to jump in to contributing, I could never
seem to find the courage or correct place to start. So, I'm writing this in
the hopes that someone might point me in the correct direction. I have read
all the beginning development guides, and while the information there was
helpful, I couldn't pinpoint a place for me to begin working. I'm looking
for some tasks that require less of a learning curve that I can start
immediately. I have already looked at the ubuntu bug tracker, but I could
not seem to find a good starting place there as most of the bugs seemed
rather specific to a certain program or technology that I am unfamiliar
with, but would like to eventually! Anyway, I hope this reaches the ears of
someone who can help me, as I am quite eager to begin working.