Please do not engage with this person further, I'm working to get this
removed from the ML.

Michael Hall
mhall...@ubuntu.com

On 11/05/2014 01:07 PM, Castle OfWhite wrote:
> Feminist should all be shot in the head. The world would be a better place
> for males.
> Girls should be married when they are still children, as happened in the Old
> Testament.
> If a man rapes a young girl who has not allready been given/promised away the
> effect should be that he keep her forever and pays the father some money.
>

> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 at 6:04 PM
> From: "Alexander Langanke" <alexlanga...@googlemail.com>
> To: "Castle OfWhite" <castleofwh...@mail.com>
> Cc: ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com, john.r.mo...@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: A Jumble of Lines - Because that's what systemD is.
> Hello to all,
>
> as an Ubuntu and Open Source enthusiast who is just reading this mailing list
> to keep informed..
>
> Can this person please be banned, I do not believe anyone here shares such
> hateful and discriminating views on humans.
>
> Thank you.
> Alexander Langanke
> On Mi, Nov 5, 2014 at 7:01 , Castle OfWhite <castleofwh...@mail.com> wrote:
> It's licensed elsewhere under CC-BY-SA aswell, just for such an occasion. The
> GPL is a fine media license when said media is a part of a program (game
> etc). In such cases Judges usually see the entire thing as a whole rather
> than a collection of parts. I do know what I'm doing, and You show your
> ignorance :). I've been writing programs and making free/opensource media
> from before the CC license were created. Back then we just licensed our stuff
> under the GPL, the BSD license, or the gnu FDL. (or all of them) Worked fine.
> People understood. SO FUCK YOU! Go fuck yourself you pro-feminist pro-systemd
> piece of shit. (I remeber when there weren't feminists in free/opensource
> too) (nor better-than-thou systemd loving assholes) I hope Mr Cook is edged
> out because he supports your beliefs (and that is leading to a ban in russia
> of apple products) You people need to be fought back against. You've ruined
> the world for regular men.On 11/05/2014 12:27 PM, Chateau DuBlanc wrote:A
> Jumble of Line
 - Because that's what systemD is. "More code .: better" youtu.be/ACDi1YOcupk
SystemD introduces (further) systemic vulnerabilities into Gnu/Linux. Here is a
song feeling that situation out.Take this immaturity elsewhere. I thought I was
being spammed by YouTube again.(C) Gnu GPL v2GPL is not an appropriate media
license; it is a license for source code. This usage shows you like to make
statements about things you don't understand; thus your assessments of systemd
are immediately suspect, and readily assumed misguided. In other words: you
obviously don't know what you're talking about, and your input on any matter is
valueless.