Hello Ubuntu guidedog package maintainers,

Since guidedog is no longer part of Ubuntu probably because it has not
be updated since Qt3, i decided to re-write it in pure Qt5, dropping the
requirements for Python, CMake and KDE.

Attached, you have a new version of guidedog, which has the same
features as the original guidedog-1.0.0. It was written in QtCreator 5.
There are no other requirements besides Qt5 and gawk.

I know that Paul Cupis originally debianized the guidedog source code.
The idea with this new version would be to make it again available in
Ubuntu repositories for the newer Ubuntu versions, however,i don't have
the knowledge to make it a package.

Can you point me where would be the best place to upload the source code
and someone that could help with the re-packaging of this tool?

Antonio Cardoso Martins
        digiplan...@gmail.com
        antonio.mart...@sectra.com
Homepage: http://digiplan.eu.org