Hi all,

I have question. synaptic packetmanager still repeatedly comes up with the error message "Failure to download extra data files ... ttf-mscorefonts-installer ..."

I've already done some google searches and did some removings, reinstallations, dpkg-reinstallations and -reconfigurations, accepted the EULA bla bla bla. But none of them solved the issue. After a short time synaptic still comes up with that error message. I checked the dependencies and figured out that a lot of other packets need it, so I think a deinstallation is no valid solution.

That's why I'm now asking the professionals. Do you have any idea what to do?

Thanks