Hi all,

I'm using "pam-auth-enabled" in a script to provision some appliances, and I
noticed that the priorities in the  "pam-configs" files specifies a Priority
that you can't seem to override.

Am I the only one that would want to, for instance, query LDAP before local
files (via pam_unix)?

Or put LDAP ahead of Radius?

It would be nice, for instance, if the "--enable profile [profile...]" option
preserved the ordering that the user had explicitly called out.

Looking at the Perl, it doesn't seem like that difficult a change to make.

Is it worth filing a bug, and how likely is this to be fixed?

Thanks,

-Philip