On 06/28/2011 03:57 PM, Loïc Minier wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011, Tim Gardner wrote:
I talked to Oliver Grawert about this. We are quite happy to drop
the distro versatile flavour in favor of the Linaro packaged
versatile-express kernel.

  Cool!  I was about to followup on this, but didn't have time to cook an
  ubuntu-oneiric.git patch yet

  The only thing to be careful about is to keep generating linux-libc-dev
  on armel; all the versatile related stuff in the linux source package
  can go away IMO

  (Other impacted packages: debian-installer, I can take care of it, and
  maybe rootstock?)

Dunno about rootstock. I'll go ahead and rip out the versatile flavour. Note that we still have an omap armel flavour, and we'll continue to generate the other armel binaries (such as linux-libc-dev).

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gard...@canonical.com