Hello,

Am 20.09.2011 10:17, schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:
> I suggest that you work with the people who have been animating over the
> past few years the debian-mentors community to ensure that mentoring
> activities are sustainable, no matter the load or the number of
> derivatives distro that want to participate into it. Many great
> proposals have been advanced, and partly already implemented, in recent
> years. They have been discussed at length in at least a couple of
> DebConf11 events:
>
> - http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/777.en.html
> - http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/781.en.html

does anyone have a good summary or overview of what was discussed or
decided? I'd love for us to do and promote the right thing, so if we
need to fix our tools and documentation to make this happen it sounds
like a very worthwhile effort.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com