On Monday, October 10, 2011 06:13:13 PM Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le lundi 10 octobre 2011 à 11:59 -0400, Scott Kitterman a écrit :
> > For /debian or the full source?
>
> We tend to have only the debian directory in the vcs, it's easier to
> work with and combined with the upstream tarballs you get what you need

Generally for new packages I find it easier to see changes in both together as,
more than once, I've dealt with an upstream developer who was trying to roll a
correct upstream tarball for a proper release as well as get the packaging
right in parallel.

I don't think our current VCS situation is fast enough or easy enough to use
to be a replacement for REVU.  While I use /debian VCS branches in Kubuntu (a
lot), I don't find they work very well for new packages.  YMMV, of course.

Scott K