On 02/05/2012 06:16 PM, Stéphane Graber wrote:

 To be safe, I'd much prefer having DELL and other interested users of
 the feature help get these networking scripts fixed during the rest of
 the cycle (as long as they are still considered bugfixes) and have a
 session at UDS in Oakland on biosdevname and turning it on by default.

The real advantage to this feature is on servers. I anticipate that most server users will stick with an LTS release instead.