Hi!

  Quantal-proposed now has xserver 1.13rc2 and all the relevant drivers
built against it. So by enabling -proposed and doing a dist-upgrade it
should update the stack nicely. This doesn't include working versions
for nvidia or fglrx, so only the opensource drivers should work at the
moment (nvidia has a beta driver that supports the ABI but has other
issues preventing an upload for now).

I've tested with intel and it works fine. The stack will get copied to
quantal proper after some more testing, and possibly more updates are
pushed (1.13rc3 is out already).

I didn't push updates for obsolete video drivers not depended on by
xserver-xorg-video-all, since I think it's probably time to remove them
from the archive (we dropped them from -video-all for 11.10). This
includes -apm, -ark, -chips, -glide, -glint, -i128, -i740, -rendition,
-s3virge, -tseng, -voodoo. Both users of such hw can still use 12.04 for
the next ~5y.