Hi All,

Now that we are past the Ubuntu Quantal Quetzal 12.10 Kernel Freeze, the Ubuntu
Kernel Team felt this would be an appropriate time to officially confirm and
announce that the Ubuntu 12.10 kernel will be based on the upstream v3.5 Linux
kernel [1].  Going forward, we'll continue to update the Ubuntu 12.10 kernel
with the latest upstream v3.5.y Linux stable kernel releases.  For those
seeking the specific details of all the changes provided in the Ubuntu 12.10
kernel, please refer to the ubuntu-quantal git repository [2].  We've also
categorized the Ubuntu specific changes in our QKernelDeltaReview wiki for
anyone interested [3].

Thanks,
The Ubuntu Kernel Team

[1] http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/linux-3.5.tar.gz