Hi All,

Now that we are past the Ubuntu Quantal Quetzal 12.10 Kernel Freeze, the Ubuntu
Kernel Team felt this would also be an appropriate time to advertise what we
intend to be the final kernel configurations for all the main distro and ports
kernel flavors.  The purpose is to expose the main configuration changes and
provide pointers to the full configurations for those who are interested.  To
aid in the comparison of kernel config changes from Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise) to
Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal), we have generated a kernel configuration comparison
report [1].  We have also posted the full Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubuntu 12.10
configurations for each flavor [2].

Thanks,
The Ubuntu Kernel Team

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Configs/PreciseToQuantal