Hello,

On 21.11.2012 16:43, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> It would be great if you could help us identify further tasks which we
> could then classify as 'very easy, 'easy', 'medium', etc. Lintian tags
> for example would be easy to extract and feed into Harvest.

You can now add new lintian tags to
lp:~harvest-dev/harvest-data/lintian-tags-data - the file structure is
pretty simple, there is one text file for each "skill level".

I have some initial code in lp:~harvest-dev/harvest-data/lintian-tags
which will turn this into JSON data which Harvest understands.

Please help defining these tasks for new contributors. They will
appreciate it.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to