2013/2/27 Jonathan Riddell <jridd...@ubuntu.com>:
> An event with only a week's notice is pretty useless especially if it
> clashes with significant dates like feature freeze.

It will be a problem for any community members. How are we suppose to
organize ourself on a so short notice ? I can't take 2 vacation days 1
week before them. I organized myself to be free on May, not March. UDS
is supposed to be the most important event after release day, a period
when the project (or for example, any derivatives) organize itself.
How are we suppose to organize anything with only 1 week of
preparation ?

Regards,
Julien Lavergne