Hey again,

Le 08/12/2021 à 00:14, Steve Langasek a écrit :
I expect that with this option set, we will find much fewer problems with
entanglement of library transitions, and in turn I hope developers will be
less frustrated by migration delays.
Right, I expect that to be the case. It's going to come at the cost of reducing the pressure for the team to complete the transitions since that's not going to get in the way of having their updates to land. My personal feeling is that it's going to turn out to be an issue for the archive and the release teams and that we aren't going to find proper staffing to deal with the problems, but hopefully I'm wrong there, we will see.

Cheers,
Sebastien