+1 maintenance report Jan-31 to Feb-4-2022

##### rebuilds #####

facter - In sponsor queue.  LP: #1959700
rhash - In sponsor queue.  LP: #1959840

##### hydra #####

At the start of my week, Simon Chopin pinged me and asked that I take a look at
hydra.  I found that this FTBFS was due to some unforunate misconfiguration of
include paths, which caused a limits.h file from memcached to be included
instead of /usr/include/limits.h.  LP: #1959622 uploaded (thanks Simon),
merged upstream, bug forwarded to Debian (debbug 1004707).

##### opensurgsim #####

When facter is rebuilt, opensurgsim will be the last package to depend on
libyaml-cpp0.6.  It's got some messy build failures seemingly around changes in
libeigen3.  I poked at it a bit but decided this one was beyond me.
LP: #1959839

Sent upstream two unrelated fixes while attempting to build upstream main
branch on Jammy.  Opened an issue for this one.
https://github.com/simquest/opensurgsim/issues/5

##### validns #####

I updated a test that was looking for a specific error string to tolerate both
pre-openssl3 and openssl3 error strings.  LP: #1959855, forwarded to upstream,
Simon uploaded and also fixed my incorrect series in the changelog.

##### bobcat vs icmake #####

I looked into bobcat as another package to try to help with the NBS report and
libssl.  I found that icmake is having some problems here.  With some valgrind
debugging I was able to slightly improve things, but not enough to get bobcat
building correctly on the problem arch, s390x.  Forwarded to Debian
(debbug 1004986), LP: #1960082.  Tony Mancill reviewed my work so far and plans
to upload icmake to Debian, but further fixes will be needed to get a valid
binary package for bobcat.

-Dan