This is the outcome of my first +1 week. Thanks to Graham for sponsoring the changes and his advice.

slurm-wlm
---------

The package showed spurious autopkgtest failures. I increased timeout in a unit test (LP #1961602).

libclass-dbi-sweet-perl
-----------------------

The upstream package is not maintained since 2011. Due to autopkgtest failures I suggested the removal of the package (LP: ##1961751). The package since has been removed.

ranger
------

I analyzed why ranger is blocking screen. Probably the wait time in autopkgtest is too short (as already described in LP #1923110). As short term solution Graham retriggered a build. I sent a reminder to Debian bug 986844 for a long term solution.

dahdi-linux
-----------

Due to failed autopkgtests dahdi-linux blocks other packages. The problem is not reproducible in QEMU. Graham retriggered a build.

netcat-openbsd
--------------

I packaged the new Debian upstream (LP #1961983).

libdeflate
----------

Packaged the new upstream made available by Debian (LP #1961997).

0ad
---

The Source comes bundled with Spidermonkey version which is incompatible with Python 3.10. As we already have a snap we should remove the package to avoid double maintenance (LP #1962154).

igraph
------

Packaged a new upstream version (0.9.6+ds-2) available in Debian sid. (LP #1962195). s390x is has not built yet due to a missing plfit package as dependency.

plfit
-----

Unit tests on s309x failed. An upstream incident indicated that this could be related to the length of long doubles. I adjusted the rules file to set the size of long double to 64 bits in the package (LP #1962311). This should fix the igraph problem too.

Best regards

Heinrich