Hi,

I was on +1 this week from 2023-02-20 to 2023-02-24.

Since I was distracted by other stuff (compliance training, releasing a
new version of apport and tzdata before the feature freeze) the list is
relatively short. I looked at the oldest items on the queue and focused
on Python libraries this time.

# tiledarray
Closed [build-depends on non-existent libbtas-
dev](https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tiledarray/+bug/1987149)
and opened [1.0.0-1
FTBFS](https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tiledarray/+bug/2007960
)

# python-pytest-flake8
python-pytest-flake8 -> python-flake8 -> Retry icdiff/2.0.6-1 on s390x
icdiff is flaky. This needs to be reported upstream to make the tests
more stable.

# cssutils
The proper solution would be to upgrade to a new upstream version, but
Debian is in freeze. So I cherry-picked one upstream commit for 2to3 and
did a simple test fix for Python 3.11 and uploaded 1.0.2-7 to Debian
unstable.

# python-omemo
* python-omemo build depends on python3-oldmemo and python3-twomemo
* python-twomemo (build) depends on python3-omemo (>= 1~)
* python-oldmemo (build) depends on python3-omemo (>= 1~)
Drop build dependencies on python3-oldmemo and python3-twomemo and skip
tests to break circular dependencies. Rely on autopkgtest instead.

# python-prometheus-client
jupyter-notebook/6.4.12-2.1 failed with timeout, retried test

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer