FYI.

Stephane is highly experienced with LXC and does a lot of work with it.

On 06/15/2012 04:43 AM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> Dear Stephane,
>
> Can you comment about running quantal LXC container on Lucid host?
> It would help package importer a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Dmitrijs

Hi Dmitrijs,

I wouldn't recommend running LXC on 10.04, the kernel lacks some
required features and the userspace is really quite behind.
Not to mention that these are not secured by apparmor.

Instead I'd strongly recommend going with an Ubuntu 12.04 host and
running the quantal container on top of that.
This way you get the "supported" LXC stack, with apparmor and a working
quantal template.

Stéphane