On 03/08/13 11:31, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Alfredo Hernández <aldomann.desi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim, if you could tell me where the sources for Plymouth and the installer slideshows are, I think I can work on them.

That would be perfect and great :D
I can help with the words and what contents (words) the slides suppose to have if you don't mind :)
That would be great, we had no words at all in the last one since we were to late for translations.

For the background I'd keep GNOME's and for the next release (14.04) we could select the best backgrounds proposed by the users, just as Ubuntu does (Flickr or Google+ would be the best option to manage the selection).

Why not do it now?
Yes I think we might as well do it now.

We can do the same too :) never too late ;)
This will:

1- Bring more attention to the project
2- Attract more volunteers to join
3- Spread the team work
4- Make Ubuntu GNOME Artwork even better

Thanks :)

Best Regards,
amjjawad -
StartUbuntu Project - Linux Brainstorming - Mubuntu