Guys, sorry for the delay. I didn't install 32bit. I gave a try the 64bit.
Actually I followed the instructions to install it directly.
Well, this time I didn't try to connect to the Internet. Before
install, I tried to connect to the Internet from the icon on the right
top corner but it returned me also an error (I don't remember what).

The installation was OK. The slides were there. Maybe it was one time thing.

Although I used English, I added Greek keyboard and after
installation, there was the date in Greek and no keyboard installed.
Then I added the Greek keyboard and changed the date format etc to English.

Now, I made some changes to the disk since it's an ssd. Not sure
though if they're correct.
Can someone help me please on that?

I'll start installing the software I use everyday now.