On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Tim <t...@feathertop.org> wrote:

> On 30/08/13 13:29, Martin Evans wrote:
>

> On 29/08/13 20:36, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>
>  I'd like to ask you kindly to vote for this proposal:
>
>  Having Weekly/Monthly Team Meeting either on IRC or Google Hangout to
> discuss what we have achieved and what our plans will be.
>
>  IMHO, these meetings are important to keep up to date with Ubuntu GNOME
> Work Progress, News, Updates, etc and to build a healthy and good
> relationship between the team members and the users of Ubuntu GNOME and of
> course, everyone is welcome to join :)
>
>  As far as I know, every Ubuntu Flavour has a weekly or monthly meeting.
>
>  To vote, please reply this email with:
>
>  If Agreed: +1
>
>  If Disagreed: -1
>
>  Thank you!
>
>  Big +1 from me, sounds like a great idea. Would give the everyone a
> chance to catch up, plus a kind of chill zone/Place to have a pint :D
>

>  +1 from me, however finding a meeting time, that suits everyone in
> different timezones is going to be a challenge!
>
> Tim

Thanks everyone for your votes. I have 7 votes (some sent to me only - you
guys forget to hit Reply to All) and it seems it is a good idea and you
liked it.

I guess weekly meeting is a bit hard to achieve so better go for monthly
meetings. Hope you agree about that :)

Now, we need to decide what day and what time that is fine for 'most' of us
because I understand due to different time zones, it is not going to be
easy.

Maybe this will give you an idea:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings

Let me hear from you so we can reach to a mutual agreement but most or all
of us :)

Thanks!

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,

My Projects: IamNewToLinux <http://iamnewtolinux.blogspot.com/> - StartUbuntu
Project<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
 - Linux Brainstorming <https://www.facebook.com/groups/352004991569676/> -