On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Manuel Cuadra <manuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a question, who´s solving the Bugs??
> Is there a programmer assigned for all the bugs?

Hi,

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-gnome/+milestone/trusty

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/WhoWeAre

:)

Whenever you see a name assigned to any bug on Launchpad, it means someone
is working on that.

We are lucky to have Tim and as always, it is a pleasure to work with super
nice developer like him who does communicate with his team, answers emails
himself, etc. Trust me, he is doing the right thing and trust me again
other communities don't have that at all.

Ubuntu GNOME QA Team has been founded to make life easier for our
developers. If we managed to gain the skills and experiences to actually
fix bugs? that is the best of the best for sure. However, for now, we need
to do the most basic task of this team, that is testing :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing
I believe this page has everything that a tester needs to know.

If there is anything not clear, I and everyone here will be more than glad
to explain in details.

Thank you :)

Best Regards,