On 07/01/14 12:01, Steve Ovens wrote:

Hi Tim,

I have 2 nics on trusty with the gnome 3 ppa so yes 3.10. It wasnt until i added my vpn connection that it showed more than the volume and shut down menus. Even than it still just has the vpn dropdown for on/off

I believe that in 3.10 the network icon is not shown when you have a wired ethernet as your primary connection, it will of course be shown for wireless, bluetooth etc connections.

Regards