Is there a list of known issues with GNOME 3.14 in the staging PPA for Utopic?
Like the transparent title bar mentioned in the other thread.

I tried the PPA today and encountered a bunch of issues (but not the one
about title bars):

- Window shadows are wrong for apps that use client-side decorations
  (like gnome-control-center and nautilus), e.g. http://i.imgur.com/nyahSqS.png

- apport-gtk's tree view has drawing issues (invisible expander arrows,
  entire tree is not drawn initially until you click on it)

- Applications segfault left-and-right (nautilus when I stopped resizing
  it, apport-gtk when I took a screenshot of it)

Marius Gedminas
--
I often have to arrange talks years in advance. If I am asked for a title, I
suggest “The Current Crisis in the Middle East.” It has yet to fail.