Hello All,
Over the past few weeks, I have been giving thought to putting together a
monthly newsletter for the Ubuntu GNOME project and wanted to get
everyone's thoughts. This newsletter could be kept on the Ubuntu Wiki (and
new webpage when complete) and managed by the Ubuntu Marketing and
Communications Team. This will also be shared on our various Social Media
Channels.

I want to keep it brief and have each newsletter include:

   - Latest Updates
      - General News
      - Whats new in Ubuntu GNOME
      - Whats coming up in Ubuntu GNOME
      - Team Changes
   - Tips
      - A small selection of tips for new Ubuntu GNOME users
   - Member Showcase
      - A section where a fellow Ubuntu GNOME Team Member is highlighted
      for their accomplishments.
   - Requests for Help
      - A section showcasing some of the more urgent positions that need
      filling. I would like to keep this to one or two posts per newsletter.

Thoughts?
--

[image: --]
Keith I Myers