El 24 de octubre de 2015 16:07:40 GMT+01:00, "Andrés Muñiz Piniella"
<a75...@alumni.tecnun.es> escribió:
>El 23 de octubre de 2015 20:31:29 GMT+01:00, "Andrés Muñiz Piniella"
><a75...@alumni.tecnun.es> escribió:
>>

>>El 11 de octubre de 2015 14:02:52 GMT+01:00, Erick Brunzell
>><lbsol...@yahoo.com> escribió:
>>>something called busybox. I then typed the command exit and it gives
>>>series of messages but does not shutdown (should it shutdown?)
>>>Same result.

>>results.

>>>take pictures of the screen) to get this up and running. Thanks!

>>>If you are able to boot a live DVD/USB I'd run the filesystem check
>>>offered by Gparted on only your Linux partitions. Do not perform any
>>>other partition manipulations to avoid possible data loss! I'm
>>>attaching
>>>a screenshot of Gparted just as an example. In that example I
>>>right-clicked on /dev/sda1 to display the function menu. When the
>>>filesystem check is complete you'll be able to view the results and
>>see
>>>
>>>if any errors were fixed or still persist.
>>>
>>>Lance
>>
>>Finally got hold of a live CD.
>>Thanks Lance! No errors found.
>>
>>Why else would this come up?
>
>Hi all,
>
>Looked up and found SMART(montools).  See here output of smart.
>
>http://paste2.org/Z6LXxgP5
>
>Looks like some sectors are broken?
>
>Is this when I use dd-rescue?
>
>Now gparted does not even recognize it as a ext4 just as unknown.
>
>I ran boot-repair and now grub only sees my other partition. Running an
>installation of bodhi linux I thought did not exist.

A bit of an update I ran fsck and it seemed to fix some stuff and I managed to
see some of the Ubuntu-gnome instalation files from my other partition. Helped
me do som minor backup.

I did a grub update,
I then tried to boot into Ubuntu gnome

Some pictures of the commands I tried:

https://my.owndrive.com/index.php/s/oU4tCqFjlLP11Ac

https://my.owndrive.com/index.php/s/9XbnCxaYHgAwP9G

https://my.owndrive.com/index.php/s/aoeeTyhdOdODVdx

Seems that I can do updates it is just not mounted? Can't reboot properly.

Any pointers will be helpful.

--
RichmondMakerlabs.uk
Ham United Group