It seems that gnome-session package provides the minimal necessary.
I don't see "GNOME on Xorg" neither "Gnome" selection available at login
screen, but it seems to apply change by default.

I see now that there is a vanilla-gnome-desktop for the full package
tree and aspect. ubuntu-gnome-desktop is perhaps the Unity-like one.

Note: "Applications menu" extension is not working.

El 24/01/18 a les 15:31, Keith I Myers ha escrit: