Dear all,
We were just informed from Paul Tagliamonte through the loco-contacts
lists about wrong expiration dates for our loco teams. The Greek team
was reapproved last time in the end of September 2008 [1] but has in
expiration date in 5 days. Can you please and correct the issue?

BTW I would like to know whether you are going to call team to a
reapproval hearing -as the last time- or we should take care to add our
name in a meeting. If the second is the case, should renew before the
team expires, or after, or it doesn't matter?

Thanks in advance,
Giorgos Logiotatidis

Contact for the Greek Team

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GreekTeam/ApprovalApplication2008