Thanks for checking Paul,
I think though that we have to be re-approved this year, since it's two
years from 2008, but just not yet. It will be two years in 3+ months
from our last re-approval but the team expires now.

Anyway we will except email from the loco council to prepare our
application when the time is right ;)

Best regards,
-Giorgos