Mayank,
Please take care to edit the subject of your mail so that it does not
refer to the subject of the digest mails. Otherwise it is a little
difficult for us to know at first glance what your question is about.
E.G. have a look at the subject of my mail.

A little care goes a long way.

On 11/13/06, Mayank Garg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear freinds
> Please answer my two questions
> 1. While giving command 'sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg" I am
> getting following message.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg
> xserver-xorg postinst warning: overwriting possibly-customised configuration
>    file; backup in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.20061114000933
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~#
> How can I get my xserver reconfigure again.

Your xserver has been reconfigured. However since you have chosen the
high priority (-phigh) you've not been asked any questions regarding
the xserver configuration. Try again with -pnormal or -plow if you
need to hand configure anything.

> 2. How can I remove Firefox from administrative softwares list so that my
> normal users can also use it for browsing internet.
> thanks in advance
>
> Mayank
> 9235509714

Normal users should be able to run Firefox without any permissions
problem, unless you installed a custom firefox build in a non-standard
place. Please state explicitly what error message you see when a
normal user tries to open Firefox.

HTH
--
Soumyadip Modak