I am soory for my mistake.I notice it after sending the mail.

Your xserver has been reconfigured. However since you have chosen the
high priority (-phigh) you've not been asked any questions regarding
the xserver configuration. Try again with -pnormal or -plow if you
need to hand configure anything.
>I am getting my xserver reconfigured but system is not accepting new file and saves it with date stamp.If u try to overwrite that file over xorg.conf then also system do not accept that.

 Normal users should be able to run Firefox without any permissions problem, unless you installed a custom firefox build in a non-standard place. Please state explicitly what error message you see when normal user tries to open Firefox.