On 5/18/07, Ravi Shanker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> When I was discussing someone over the adoption of Open-Source against
> Microsoft's closed sources and proprietary solutions, I stuck at one
> thing. The other guy asked if there is some alternative to Tally? As I
> don't know, i thought I should consult the newsgroup and also searched
> Internet. With search I could not find anything.
> If there isn't an alternative to tally, we will have to think over
> forming a group and starting a project like Tally.

Kalkulate and GNUcash are the two alternatives

> Let me know if there is alternative present or not? (Financial
> Calculation with Tax assessment software package)

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra
Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"