From: Ravi Shanker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ubuntu-India India Local Community <ubuntu-in@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 4:48:57 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-in] Alternative to Tally

Hi,
When I was discussing someone over the adoption of Open-Source against
Microsoft's closed sources and proprietary solutions, I stuck at one
thing. The other guy asked if there is some alternative to Tally? As I
don't know, i thought I should consult the newsgroup and also searched
Internet. With search I could not find anything.
If there isn't an alternative to tally, we will have to think over
forming a group and starting a project like Tally.

Let me know if there is alternative present or not? (Financial
Calculation with Tax assessment software package)