On 9/28/07, Vivek Khurana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  OK, then lets do one thing, atleast sync the mailing list archives
> with gmane.org. This way the content of the mailing list will be in
> public and easy to search. Also, how about building a mailing list
> search interface on ubuntu india website ? Or a searchable and
> readonly view of archives on ubuntu india website (a replica of
> gmane's thread based view) ?

Vivek, if you have any ideas of doing it (technical details) please
propose it. We will chalk it out and do it asap.This is a nice idea of
making our archives search-able and having an interface in our
website, so we need not answer the same questions again and again. We
can ask to do a STFA :P

--
Parthan aka Technofreak
FOSS Enthusiast and Ubuntero