Manu Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: ________________________________________
Please tell us more about the model of your machine. What motherboard?? Or
brand name etc. What graphics drivers are you using?

I have an assembled desktop with AMD Athlon 64 2800+, 512 MB RAM, Samsung 80 GB
SATA Hard Disk and ASUS K8S-MX motherboard. I donot have any seperate graphics
card.
I installed gutsy using gutsy AMD 64 desktop CD.
I also have AMD Alternative CD lying ready but someone on IRC said that
reinstall would not help if there were no errors during installation.
I am forced to use windows these days:-(
regards
nanbudh

ps-sorry for the late reply, i was looking for my motherboard manual which was
stacked away somewhere deep.