On Jan 21, 2008 1:06 PM, Vivek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Why does it have to be India specific? Why shouldn't the rest of the world
> > benefit from your ideas?
>
> Why can't be India specific ? Even if it is (will be) designed to be
> India specific, it's still open source - anyone can have it.

 Dear, this is what we are asking you to do. "Jot down what you think
is India specific by creating a wiki page. If you can show us that
there is considerable difference between standard *buntu distros and
your feature request, we can have a discussion on how to implement
your suggestions"

 But first tell us what is India specific ?

regards
VK