Hi,
You know what is this. When you register to some this sort of social
services, they ask you for GMAIL/YAHOO/MSN etc account login in their next
page, and skipping that page is little tricky. So decieved person logins
with their email account and these service bastards copies all the emails
from address book adn sends automatic mails to we.
Huh, just a misuse.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 3:11 PM, gaurish sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi phoenix24,
> Please ensure you post appropriate topics On this List.
> Topics like this are considered as SPAM.
>
> Regards,
> Gaurish

-=Ravi=-