kumar jaising wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Kumar from Mumbai and I was tired of using Windows so asked a
> friend if he could help me install Ubuntu but i find it takes 7
> minutes to load and* I am surprised why it takes so long*. I hope you
> will guide me a fresher to overcome this.
> Is there any system by which i can have my questions answered by mail
> / phone ? How many people use Ubuntu in Mumbai ? Is there a method to
> learn Ubuntu ?
> Regards
> Kumar

Welcome and I can guarantee you that you have asked the question in the
right place. There are indeed a lot of Mumbaikars in this mailing list
using Ubuntu, and a lot of others will also be able to answer your
questions. Please feel free to ask your questions here.

The speed with which any GNU/Linux distribution loads depends a bit upon
your computer configuration as well. Can you please let us know your
computer configuration and how you have partitioned your hard disk to
install Ubuntu. Did you first try with an Ubuntu Live CD before
installing it on your computer? If so, how was it from the Live CD?

Request: Please do not send mails to this list as HTML, please use
plain-text mode to send your mails. Thank you.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"