> I am Kumar from Mumbai and I was tired of using Windows so asked a friend
if he could help me install Ubuntu but i find it takes 7 minutes to load and
I am surprised why it takes so long.

Sometimes Ubuntu 8.04 starts disk checking during start-up, you can cancel
it by pressing escape if that happens.

> Is there any system by which i can have my questions answered by mail /
phone ? How many people use Ubuntu in Mumbai ?

You've come to the right place, all your questions would be answered in this
community via email. I'd also suggest you to use google extensively when
you're learning something new, it's the quickest way to get answers to your
questions.

> Is there a method to learn Ubuntu ?

There is no better method that doing it yourself, you might mess it up a
couple of times but you'll never forget what you learn this way....

Regards,

Hardeep Singh