On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Aanjhan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The below mail was sent to the admins list. If someone could give some
> pointers on getting Ubuntu merchandise in india, it will be great. I am
> not sure whether the OP is in the list so CCing him as well.

I think the previous replies went only to the list :-)

It would be nice if Ubuntu merchandise were available locally but I
wonder how much effort that will be for a potentially small market.

I'd recently (about a month ago) ordered via the official online shop
https://shop.canonical.com/ using
my PayPal account and the items got delivered to my place in Pune.
Initially I ordered some stickers and pens as a test to see if it
reached okay which it did.
Then I ordered the 1gb USB flash "pen" drive along with key ring and
that reached too.

A few months ago I had tried to order stickers using credit card but
after accepting payment they quickly refunded/cancelled
the order with a message about "possible credit card fraud detected
thus cancelled" but maybe it will work now.

PS: I've got Hardy amd64 live installer on the pen drive so I can plug
into PCs and install Ubuntu if needed :-)