On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Vishal Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Aanjhan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The below mail was sent to the admins list. If someone could give some
> > pointers on getting Ubuntu merchandise in india, it will be great. I am
> > not sure whether the OP is in the list so CCing him as well.

Sorry this is OT - but I've heard of this happen with a lot of people from
India (and in fact from all over south-east asia) when attempting online
transactions from their credit cards. It seems like cards from asia are
flagged because of a "high incidence of fraud in the region" - surely
there's got to be better ways of protecting against fraud than black-listing
an entire region ... ? Just seems a bit racist somehow ...

Anyways - sorry for the OT:)

-Sanjay