gOS is one of those operating systems that is built for an
integratinon with the internet which can be seen in the abundance of
google applications available.

Though its new and all, has anybody on the list actually used it? Or
is it like a shiny sports car that you wont want to take for a spin?

>From what I know so far, gOS uses GNOME just like Ubuntu but earlier
versions used E17. Do you think this was a good move?