On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Fabian Enos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> gOS is one of those operating systems that is built for an
> integratinon with the internet which can be seen in the abundance of
> google applications available.
>
> Though its new and all, has anybody on the list actually used it? Or
> is it like a shiny sports car that you wont want to take for a spin?

I have used it for very little time but not satisfactory to change from
Gnome to enlightenment, basically it(enlightenment) works like KDE (i felt
like konqueror while browsing files and folders)

> From what I know so far, gOS uses GNOME just like Ubuntu but earlier
> versions used E17. Do you think this was a good move?

I think there are two versions one uses Gnome other enlightenment (not very
sure). look and feel enlightenment is good but while using it will be quiet
different wrt Gnome, but it is quiet fast.