On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM, consoleart <console...@gmail.com> wrote:
> not a problem in using virtualbox....can you give me somepointer...
> i am just trying to use KVM to install XP...but if you think virtualbox
> is better i might give it a try....thnx

I am not the right person to speak about performance but having tried
out qemu, xen and VirtualBox; I found VirtualBox being the easiest to
use. Installing Windows XP and setting up networking in it would be
really easy.
If you are looking on performance parameters, then it's a different story.

--

The meat is rotten, but the booze is holding out. Computer translation
of "The spirit is will...