Dear Mr. Khurana,

I am a newbie, have been using windows for more than 10 years.  And offlate
seen some Ubuntu demo (Live CDs) and tried it installing in my new laptop -
C2D, 2 GB, 250GB.  I was able to run Ubuntu (i dont know the version) it was
terrific, the graphics & others were simply superb.  (you would be knowing
this already).

I need help from some one who is good in Linux,  I want to install Ubuntu -
along with XP - till i am comfortable with Linux.  I tried installing it in
XP - but it takes the entire C drive 50 GB, and does allow only a miserly 4
GB for windows XP.

Is it possible to have a dual booting (since I do some designing work - I do
need to use Illustrator, Corel, InDesign etc - I need XP for some time) -
both XP & Linux together.

Is there anyone in chennai, I can talk with.  there are many others who
would want to go with Linux too.

Thanks

S. Sivakumar
09381066558