On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM, sivakumar bharadhwaj <jeyendras...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Khurana,
>
> I am a newbie, have been using windows for more than 10 years.  And offlate
> seen some Ubuntu demo (Live CDs) and tried it installing in my new laptop -
> C2D, 2 GB, 250GB.  I was able to run Ubuntu (i dont know the version) it was
> terrific, the graphics & others were simply superb.  (you would be knowing
> this already).
>
> I need help from some one who is good in Linux,  I want to install Ubuntu -
> along with XP - till i am comfortable with Linux.  I tried installing it in
> XP - but it takes the entire C drive 50 GB, and does allow only a miserly 4
> GB for windows XP.
>
> Is it possible to have a dual booting (since I do some designing work - I
> do need to use Illustrator, Corel, InDesign etc - I need XP for some time) -
> both XP & Linux together.
>
> Is there anyone in chennai, I can talk with.  there are many others who
> would want to go with Linux too.
>
> Thanks
>
> S. Sivakumar
> 09381066558
> chennai
>

> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM, IPS Khurana <ipskhur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi friends
>>
>> if you need Super Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty,
>> its available with me!
>> 1GB Only. FREEE!
>>
>> --
>> IPS Khurana
>> Thane (w)
>> http://ipskhurana.googlepages.com/
>>
>> Computers | Networks | Office Automation | Security Systems | Repairs &
>> Maintenance
>>

>> --

hi Shiv

i have been using Dual Boot XP and Linux, both are working fine...no problem
at all.
I have not installed Ubuntu in XP (using wubi.)

I had made 3 partitions in 80 gb

1st for XP ntfs 30 gb
2nd for Ubuntu ext3 10GB
3rd for Data ntfs 40GB

so its simple n all are working fine..
dont install in xp using wubi...

u can find many articles for Dual Boot on Google.

10GB is more than enough for Ubuntu
 and I am using P3 1GB ram and 80 GB hdd...
all are working fine..no problem..i have installed Jaunty now..

i have done this for many of my clients also..
--
IPS Khurana

Khurana Sales & Services
Distributors & Wholesellers