On 11/3/2009 10:03 PM, Vishal Rao wrote:
2009/11/3 Mallikarjun <mallik.v.ar...@gmail.com <mailto:mallik.v.ar...@gmail.com>>

    On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Ripunjay Bararia
    <ripun...@hns.net.in <mailto:ripun...@hns.net.in>> wrote:

        Hi All,
        We are pleased to announce a new Ubuntu mirror for India @

        http://ubuntuarchive.hnsdc.com/ - archive-mirror

    I am using this mirror from quiet some time.
    So you mean to say release-mirror is new?

    Thanks for great download speeds.

        http://ubunturelease.hnsdc.com/ - release-mirror

        We are in the process of being made country mirror for
        "in.archive.ubuntu.com <http://in.archive.ubuntu.com>"

        regards
        Ripunjay Bararia
        Honesty Net Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd
        Mumbai, INDIA.

Yup, noticed the new mirrors when configuring software sources.
Didn't know it was Honesty Net's...
Hi,

Feels good to be of help, the mirror is hosted by Honesty Net Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd,. Mirror has a limit of 100mbps and we do about 40-50mbps avg., can go _much_ more if needed

We also host

Mozilla (http://mozilla.hns.net.in) /
centos (http://mirrors.hns.net.in) /
Mandriva (http://mandrivalinux.hnsdc.com/)

Do let us know if you guys want any help

regards
Ripunjay Bararia