On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Amarendra Kumar <er.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wouldn't pay. Never.
> I will buy a Mac or build a distro from scratch  and for things like mail, I
> will rather buy a domain and will have my own domain.

A) Buy a mac. - they may have good products but they are far more
closed source than M$ and of course you pay for your software - mac's
are expensive and the software comes built in , you either like it or
you don't its even less tweakable than M$

B.) Build seems good or maybe better contribute to some that are
already being built.

C.) for mail even if you have your own domain you will still need a
computer (of any sort) and an OS to run it.

ram